Thursday, July 12, 2012

FUNDRAISERS

2 additional fundraiser have been organized to go along with Kroozn' for Karly:

Sunny Singleton Coats:Remember folks that even though you do not live here or you have other engagements that day you can still help out Karly Nicole Pitcox by shopping for scentsy products and have them shipped directly to your door and all proceeds will got to Kroozn for Karly!! 


Go to http://sunnycoats.scentsy.us/ and click on Kroozn for Karly Party and begin placing your order. 


Erica Almager Bingham:I would llike to share my commission with Karly, please go to my web site and check out what Miche does for Cancer research, Miche produces a shell called HOPE currently we have two different style hope bags available. I am wanting to dontate my commission from every Hope shell or Hope shell combo ordered for this month in honor of Karly, I don't know her personally but I have read her story and know her mom and dad, I think she is strong courageous young lady, please check out my web site and order your Hope Miche Bag in honor of her. 


If you have any questions you may call me or email is the best for me. 
You can order direct and have it shipped to you. thank you and god bless, my web site:https://eabingham.miche.com/Home, click on Karlys party to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment